On leaving and saying goodbye.
I'm terrible at goodbye. I prefer a "take care" or a "see you later".
But when we are being called out or drawn out, it's different..
I don't know the plan.
I don't know the purpose.
I don't have the answers.
I just know I need to rest.
Rest in the assurance that I am comfortable in the arms of my Lord when everything else comfortable is being removed from me.
Taken out of my comfort zone into the unknown.
I'm so glad my Jesus was willing to sacrifice even when I find it hard.
I will sit. At his feet. Waiting for him to determine the crossroads.
Left or right into the great unknown.
Wanting more of my Jesus.
Desiring more of his presence.
Finding it hard to explain the unexplainable.
Remind me not to get up too soon, Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment