Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Addendum to Last Post-- Re: Kids and Olympics

I was talking to one of my colleagues today and he said that he's never made better time to Vancouver than on Friday night (with 60,000 of his closest friends) for the opening ceremonies. He says just drive into Vancouver! Take 12th to Burrard and then park at Pacific Center for $6 all day. Considering that I spent more than than in transit fare and would have had a place to store all my extra gear for the day, I am taking my car next time! I agree with him because the streets were crazy with pedestrian traffic, not car traffic.

I have men's hockey tickets for Saturday, so we'll be headed in to town again! Mike is volunteering and is taking the West Coast Express today. I'll let you know how that went for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment