Friday, July 15, 2011

You look like your... uh... mom....

So, i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and happened to only see my body sans head.
heh.
I look like my mom.
For years I have been told I look like my dad`s side. But, after a year of uncaring, the softness of my thirty-somethingness is becoming quite obvious.
The muffin top.
The not-quite-gone baby fat.
Thighs.
The squishyness that is now me.

Fit by 40. My new goal.

A year ago, I would have looked and hated what I saw. I would have said a whole load of lies-- things that made me hate me.

Now, a Heart Restored. Full of the truth of Life. A much better way to live.

But, fit by 40. A new reality. A new goal. A new life. A new me.

I promise.... after this bowl of m&ms...

No comments:

Post a Comment