Well. I'm not going to start by apologizing to my neglected blog. I haven't had the urge to write.
That said, I have been on pinterest in the last little while and have so many great things to share that I had to write.
Since I last wrote:
The girls are taller.
I have a muffin-top.
Little one is starting Kindergarten.
I'm thinking of going to work full-time.
My husband is still pretty awesome.
We've started going to church on Saturday nights.
Organizing, painting, cleaning...
I'm learning how to be thankful.
Just learning how to live and roll with the punches.
But I want and need an organized home. So, I stumbled across this on Focus on the Family. And, it really spoke to my heart.
http://www.familymanager.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
So I'm going to try some of the suggestions in her book. I'll keep you posted as I attempt to celebrate the joy and the challenges in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment