Join us on this road and share in the adventure of our lives... 1 God, 2 parents, 3 kids. Together we're traveling in the mini-van of life.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
A new venture....
With the Olympics over, I was thinking about what to write about. Sure, it's interesting to peek into our lives and see what we're doing, but how can I create a living legacy in my words? I started a blog to document some of the events in my children's lives so that I won't forget those little "cute-isms". But, how is that affecting my life and how we do life together? Do people really care about which drawer I vacuumed today? So, here goes... It's a new feature I'm going to call "learning along the way". What does this mean? It's observations and memories. Things that I'm learning. Working it out. I'll learn along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment