I am terrible at recording memories of things my kids say. I have a friend who has a journal for each of her kids and what they've said over the years. Sadly, I wasn't that organized. So, here's an online collection that I hope will last for the next hundred years. I'm sure I'll be adding to it as the days go by. I'm certain there will be a few "why is that man so fat?" and "Is that lady having a baby?" moments, and I'll be happy to write them down.
"It's not doirk, it's doirk!" Ruth (age 3) who could not say "r" properly, after we said "dark" the way she said it.
"Clippord is a big, red, dog" Elyse (age 3), stating the obvious
E-"I want some beer" Me: "You want beer? or Root beer?" E- No, Fruit Beer! Elyse (3) at the top of her lungs in Dairy Queen. Too many hockey playoff games, maybe?
"You have a boobie crack, Mom" Anna (age 8). Thanks, sweetie.
E-"You're my auntie" Me- "No, I'm your mom" E- "Well, you're someone's auntie!" (elyse, age 3, love the logic here!)
No comments:
Post a Comment