My mom loves Christmas traditions. She has great expectations of how things should look and go on Christmas day. I decided to be a little cheeky this year and got us all funny t-shirts to wear at dinner rather than fancy clothes. Christmas is on a Saturday this year. To me that means casual day. So, during a trip to the Bellingham Wal-Mart, I found these shirts. They just spoke to me. "Buy me. Buy me." When clothes speak, you have to listen.
*So, here I am wearing my Grinch shirt. It's green with a Grinch face. I love it. It says so much without saying anything at all.
*Mike is wearing a "leg lamp" shirt. It says "a major award" all over it.
*A's says "Dear Santa, Save time and skip my sister."
*R's is "My sister did it" with a picture of a broken ornament
*E's is "Dear Santa, I was framed."
*Ruri has a Mickey Mouse with "joy to the world" on it. I don't think she would have liked a cheeky Christmas shirt.
A perfect family Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment