I am married to a die-hard hockey fan. He is borderline obsessed with it, I think. So, on the eve of elimination from the playoffs, I forced him to enjoy the May sunshine and go for a walk in the park with his family. But, he dressed like this:
I am a strong promoter of a child's individuality. It has taken time to "give up" on matching socks and only be concerned with whether they are actually wearing socks that are clean. In fact, our two house rules are: Love Jesus. (this covers just about everything, btw!) Be clean. (this covers the rest). So, when the girls show some effort in putting things together, I now celebrate. I have learned that the way my children dress does not reflect on me, personally. How many times have we fought over "what do I wear?" It's not worth it, to me any more. Hey, if my kids love Jesus and are clean, what else matters... Chances are, though, if they "match", I probably put the outfits together, but if they don't... well... they love Jesus!!!
That said, here's a few prime outfit combinations of late--
No comments:
Post a Comment