Sunday, June 6, 2010

My little helper

Some of our famous words as parents come from ones we heard when we grew up. Um. I think I have one my children will probably cause some "eye rolls" in the future...

If you live here, you help out.

(This also comes out as the rhetorical question: "Do you live here?" when I'm particularly frustrated.)

So, I am very grateful for the help I get, when I get it.

Enter: the helper.


She's really great at sorting the cutlery!!

Things always go faster when there's a lollipop involved...

However, it's more like homeschooling than anything else.

Studying the intertwined nature of the plastic cutlery basket. This is a science lesson, for sure.

Followed by a short drawing session-- look at my E's mom!!


Must inspect the cuteness that is "me" in the mirror-- while I sing a song or two.


Music and Health classes covered.

So, when you live here, you help out. You never know, you might learn a thing or two.

1 comment: